School Accountability Committee
The GSES Accountability Committee is an advisory group made up of parents, teachers and community members.
Duties may include:
- Recommend to the principal priorities for spending money.
- Advise the principal concerning the preparation of the UIP.
- Discuss whether the school leadership, personnel and infrastructure are advancing or impeding the school’s performance.
- Advise the district about principal evaluation and development.
- Advise the principal on school wide systems, long range planning and goals.
The Accountability Committee meets four times a year. All meetings are open to the public and an open comment/question time will be honored.